Covid-19 UpdateLast updated March 16th at 5:34pm
Dear Christ Lutheran Family,
While we are in the middle of some uncertain and unprecedented times, nothing is unknown or out of control for our gracious God. God is already at the other end of this:
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
This is a fluid situation. As recommended by the CDC, we are making decisions based upon the direction of our local health authorities (KDHE/JCDHE).
STARTING IMMEDIATELY THROUGH MAY 11TH:
- There will be no on campus Worship. Resources will be made available online, watch your email for details or check clcop.org
- There will be no Education Hour. Staff will contine to make materials available electronically.
- The building will be closed for all non-essential staff, this will include:
- All group ministry meetings and events including Alpha, re|engage, re:gen, Followers Made, Bible Studies, small and common interest groups.
- Children & Youth events including First Communion Class, Trivia Night and Easter Egg Hunt.
- If you have a question regarding your ministry area, please contact the ministry area leader.
- CLEEC and CLS will take the recommendations from local health officials under advisement and will communicate additional details directly to the families they serve.
Christ Lutheran Church needs your ongoing financial support right now. For those of you with the means to give more, we need your help at this unprecedented time. You can give online at www.clcop.org/give. If you have any questions about giving contact Brent Howard at email@example.com.
While it may look different, ministry will continue by God’s Word, God’s Spirit and God’s People.
In His Peace,
Pastor Jeff Kunze, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Executive Ministry Team
Church & Education Center
11720 Nieman Road
Overland Park, KS 66210
Contact us at:
Care Needs 913.754.5812