At Christ Lutheran we know that all who believe in Jesus Christ are called to follow Jesus and learn from Him. Just as Jesus spent time in prayer, study of Scripture, and learning obedience to the Father in times of calm and storm we seek to develop that pattern in our own lives and encourage it in the lives of others.
*with Bible Study opportunites
Interested in getting plugged into a small group at Christ Lutheran Church? Click here to give us some information about what you are looking for, and we will get you connected!
- Tuesday Morning at CLC – Pam O’Neil and Monica Post
Meets at 9:30am in Room 201
- Wednesday Morning at CLC – Leta Sprecher
Meets at 10:30am in Room 141 (Library)
- Thursday Morning at CLC –Lois Bredow
Meets at 10:30am in Room 145
- Thursday Evening at home – Ashley Stuerke
Meets at 7pm at the Stuerke home
- Friday Morning at CLC – Gretchen Haugh
Meets at 9am in the Sanctuary
- Tuesday Evening at CLC – Kurt Jabben
Meets at 8:45pm in Room 201
- Thursday Morning at Starbucks – Jason Jones
Meets at 6am at Starbucks (135th & Quivira)
- Thursday Morning at CLC – Arlyn Sprecher
Meets at 6:45am in Room 141 (the Library)
- Thursday Morning at Panera – Lee Schneider
Meets at 6:45am at Panera Bread (75th & Antioch)
- Thursday Morning at First Watch – Sean Jackson
Meets at 7am at First Watch (Corporate Woods Shops, College & Mastin)
- Thursday Evening at home – Lee Rieth
Meets 1st & 3rd weeks at the Rieth home
- Sunday Morning at CLC – Dave Bruns
Meets at 9:30am in the library
- Sunday Evening at CLC – Rod & Norma Weiss
Meets at 5:30 in Room 144
- Sunday Evening at CLC – Scott & Jan Brinkmeyer
Meets at 4pm in Room 147
- Monday Evening at home – Mike & Carol Mulcahy
Meets at 7:00 – 8:30pm
- Tuesday Evening at CLC – Dale Hahs
Meets 1st & 3rd Tuesdays at 7pm in Room 147
- Thursday Morning at CLC
Meets at 9:30am in the library
- Retired Adults – Group Facilitation
Meets at 9:30am in Room 141 (Library)
Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University is the tool Christ Lutheran uses to train people in the basics of managing money from a biblical perspective. Realizing that debt steals the peace of too many of our friends and neighbors Christ Lutheran is doing something about it. In difficult times we will help you find financial peace through scriptural principles put into practice.
Email FPU@clcop.org for For information about Financial Peace University.
Confidential assistance is also available.
Nine 'N Dine
We are women who like to read and discuss a variety of books. We meet the 2nd Wednesday of every month in the library.
Ministry to Men
The Prodigal God
Young Families Bible Study
Age & Stage
Each of us has a life story. Older or younger, married or single, whether things are going well or not so great right now, we all have one thing in common: Our story is still in progress. Join us in Timothy Group (Post college through age 35) as we explore our Life Story and what God has to say about it. We meet every Sunday at 4:00pm. Email TimothyGroup@clcop.org for more information.
MOPS & MOMSnext
Young At Heart (Age 55+)
Church & Education Center
11720 Nieman Road
Overland Park, KS 66210
Contact us at:
Care Needs 913.754.5812