The Master's PlanOur Next Steps, Together in Christ
Further progress on the Master’s Plan was officially put on hold in Spring 2019.
Our future plans and need for facility expansion has not changed. We are still receiving pledges. Thank you!
If you would like to make a financial pledge to our future, please contact Brent.Howard@clcop.org.
Watch for details and more information to come.
- To reach more lives for Christ, “Together in Christ, that others may know Christ.”
- Go into all the world and preach my Gospel…
- To include more people, we need more space.
- Buildings are not the end goal, they are a means to accomplish our God-given vision.
- School Assemblies
- Wedding rehearsals, receptions and overflow worship
- Youth outreach events
- Community Events like Operation Christmas Child
- Other Faith, Fun & Family Events
- School P.E., recess and organized sports
- Youth outreach – basketball, volleyball, etc
- Community outreach – adult leagues, visiting ministries an so much more
- Meal preparation for church-wide fellowships
- Opportunities for outreach ministry food preparation
- Availability for in-house school lunch preparation and so much more
- Larger space provides greater flexibility for Bible studies and worship services
- Opportunities for activities after school and weekends
- A place the youth can call their own and so much more
- Provides space for School and Early Education Center
- Provides space for small groups and Bible studies
- Gives Christ Lutheran opportunities to reach more families for Christ
What led us to this point?
- 1980 Christ Lutheran is founded
- 1998 Master’s Plan adopted
- 1999 Construction begins at current property
- 2001 Christ Lutheran School opens
- 2003 Phase II completed
- 2009 Groundbreaking for Phase III
- 2014 Groundbreaking for Phase IV
Christ Lutheran Church
11720 Neiman Road
Overland Park, KS 66210
Contact us at:
Care Needs 913.754.5812