Mark Your Calendars for these Upcoming Events
200+ Blanket Challenge – Saturday, Sept. 29th, 8:30-10:30am. Come make hand-tied fleece blankets for area women’s shelters and Children’s Mercy Hospital. Continental breakfast will be served. A donation of $20 is requested to offset the cost of the fleece.
Advent by Candlelight – Tuesday, December 4th, 6:30pm. Leave behind the hustle and bustle of the holidays and begin your Advent season focusing on the coming of the Christ child. Ticket price is yet to be determined but we will again collect gifts for Advice & Aid Pregnancy Center. A list of requested items will be available when sign-up begins in November.
To provide opportunities for women to gather in Jesus’ name for fellowship, service and encouragement.
- We honor each woman as a precious child of God
- Our activities will bring honor to our Lord
- Our activities will be marked by prayer
- Activities will be inclusive for all women
- Activities will be designed for the enjoyment and spiritual growth of those who participate
- We will be mindful of our mission to share Christ with those who don’t know Him
- We will strive to serve in Christ’s name those who are less fortunate