Welcome… to Christ Lutheran Church online
Our Mission: Together in Christ so that others may know Christ. Our desire is to connect people with Christ as their Savior and Lord We are here for anyone seeking to grow in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If it has been some time since you have attended church or even if you have never been to church, you can expect to be welcomed warmly at the door. Being Lutheran isn’t nearly as important as having a heart that is seeking Jesus. We tend to dress casually and comfortably.
- Single & Parenting ~ YOU ARE INVITED! Single & Parenting a video-based Christian support group that will start January 18, at 6pm at Christ Lutheran Church To reserve your spot, email email@example.com.
- Town Hall Meetings ~ We want to hear from you! Is the Master’s Plan created in 1998 still valid? What are your thoughts? Please join us for one of the upcoming Town Hall Meetings following each service on the weekend of January 21/22.
- A Call to Prayer ~ This month, as our nation prepares to swear in a new president, we ask you to join with your fellow LCMS Lutherans in prayer.
- Seeking a Director of Outreach & Membership Engagement ~ With the help of God, Christ Lutheran Church is seeking a Director of Outreach & Member Engagement who will be responsible for leading, overseeing and coordinating outreach of the congregation and engaging people in the mission that others may know Christ. Click here to see the full job description. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring Baseball ~ It is baseball time again! If your team would like to use our field we need a Facility Use Agreement along with $100 on the day you sign up. We will take these forms Monday-Thursdays from 8:30am to 4pm. IN PERSON. You may e-mail Phyllis Kolbinger at email@example.com for more information.
11720 Nieman Road Overland Park, KS 66210 (913) 345-9700 Directions & Map
CARE NEEDS (913) 754-5812
Bible Verse of the Week
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:7-8