Welcome… to Christ Lutheran Church online
Our Mission: Together in Christ so that others may know Christ. Our desire is to connect people with Christ as their Savior and Lord We are here for anyone seeking to grow in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If it has been some time since you have attended church or even if you have never been to church, you can expect to be welcomed warmly at the door. Being Lutheran isn’t nearly as important as having a heart that is seeking Jesus. We tend to dress casually and comfortably.
- Fall Blood Drive ~ Mark your calendar for Monday, September 11, 3-7 pm. Sign up in church lobby starting August 26th. Sign up online at: www.savealifenow.org, sponsor code: christlutheran
- Dinner Together ~ Wondering just where you fit in? We can help. Dinner Together is a great way to get to know members of your faith family on a more personal level. Share a meal with 8 – 10 people in someone’s home. Click here for more information.
- MOPS ~ is coming to Christ Lutheran beginning September 5th! To learn more visit the MOPS page.
- UPDATED DATES! Get Your Financial Life in Order ~ Please join John Kuddes for two 90 minute sessions on Wednesday, September 27th & October 4th. Contact Heidi Masters for more information.
- Fall Baseball ~ It is baseball time again! Registration is open to the public. We will take forms Monday-Thursdays from 8:30am to 4pm. IN PERSON. We are not able to reserve spots or take information over the phone. You may e-mail Phyllis Kolbinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office (913)345-9700 from 8:30-12:00 for more information.
- Small Groups Coordinator ~ Christ Lutheran’s Adult Ministry is looking for a mature Christian to serve as Small Groups Coordinator. For more information click here.
11720 Nieman Road Overland Park, KS 66210 (913) 345-9700 Directions & Map
CARE NEEDS (913) 754-5812
Bible Verse of the Week
“Don’t fear, because I am with you; don’t be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will surely help you; I will hold you with my righteous strong hand” (Isaiah 41:10).