Welcome… to Christ Lutheran Church online
Our Mission: Together in Christ so that others may know Christ. Our desire is to connect people with Christ as their Savior and Lord We are here for anyone seeking to grow in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If it has been some time since you have attended church or even if you have never been to church, you can expect to be welcomed warmly at the door. Being Lutheran isn’t nearly as important as having a heart that is seeking Jesus. We tend to dress casually and comfortably.
- Rainbows ~ A structured support class to help children deal with life challenges such as divorce, death, military deployment, or bullying, family illness or peer pressure. Led by a trained facilitator using creative story, discussion & crafts. Rainbows is faith-based and age appropriate. For more information contact Connie Hahs or Robin Bode.
- 4th Annual Reformation Run 5K – Sunday October 30 ~ Year 4 of the high school group’s fight against homelessness! Please “run the good race” with us, or make a donation at the lobby display. All proceeds benefit the Blue Door Project.
- Bountiful Blessings Gift & Craft Fair ~ Saturday, November 12th from 9am to 3pm at Bethany Lutheran Gym. Click here for an application and guidelines.
- KLOVE/OCC City-wide Packing Party – Saturday, November 12th, 10am – 1pm. Lots of help is needed to pack 1,500 boxes. Find out how you can help!
- Christian Caregiver Support Group ~ Please join us as we find strength and peace in the Lord and encourage each other in our journey of caregiving.
- Click here to get an update from Rev. Craig Donofrio on how the Gospel is being spread in Eurasia.
- Start saving your aluminum soda-pop cans ~ we will be collecting cans November 5th through November 13th.
11720 Nieman Road Overland Park, KS 66210 (913) 345-9700 Directions & Map
CARE NEEDS (913) 754-5812
Bible Verse of the Week
… let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. ~ Hebrews 12: 1-2