Welcome… to Christ Lutheran Church online
Our Mission: Together in Christ so that others may know Christ. Our desire is to connect people with Christ as their Savior and Lord We are here for anyone seeking to grow in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If it has been some time since you have attended church or even if you have never been to church, you can expect to be welcomed warmly at the door. Being Lutheran isn’t nearly as important as having a heart that is seeking Jesus. We tend to dress casually and comfortably.
- Estate & Memorial Service Planning Seminar ~ The Christ Lutheran Care Team invites you to join Pastor Jeff Meyers and Attorney Christopher Logan on Saturday, February 25 from 9am to 11am to learn about helpful planning tools to guide you and your loved ones in memorial service and estate planning.
- Town Hall Overview ~ Did you miss the Town Hall Meetings or do you want to find out what was talked about at the meetings you did not attend? Click here to read an overview of the Town Hall meetings.
- WinC Readers ~ Tuesday, February 21st at the Kuddes’ home. All women who love to read are invited! We’re reading Peace Like a River, by Leif Enger. We read a wide variety…fiction, non-fiction, classics, biographies. Join us any month that fits in your schedule. For more information, please email Jamie Kuddes.
- Seeking a Director of Outreach & Membership Engagement ~ With the help of God, Christ Lutheran Church is seeking a Director of Outreach & Member Engagement who will be responsible for leading, overseeing and coordinating outreach of the congregation and engaging people in the mission that others may know Christ. Click here to see the full job description. Send resume to email@example.com.
- MLM Munch Madness ~ Click here to see how you can help Metro Lutheran Ministry meet their goal!
11720 Nieman Road Overland Park, KS 66210 (913) 345-9700 Directions & Map
CARE NEEDS (913) 754-5812
Bible Verse of the Week
“Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand His decisions and His ways!” Romans 11:33