The Master's PlanOur Next Steps, Together in Christ
Phase V of the Master’s Plan kicked off in November 2021 after it had been put on hold in Spring 2019.
The response has been overwhelming and construction is now underway. And, it’s not too late to get involved as we continue to receive pledges. Thank you!
If you would like to make a financial pledge to our future, please contact Brent.Howard@clcop.org.
- To reach more lives for Christ, “Together in Christ, that others may know Christ.”
- Go into all the world and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To reach more people with the Gospel, we need more space.
- Buildings are not the end goal, they are a means to accomplish our God-given vision.
- Phase V Information
- Commitment Card
- Information Video
- Q&A Video
- Groundbreaking is April 3rd at the 10:45 AM worship service.
Multi Ministry Room
- School assemblies, musical performances and dramatic performances
- Wedding rehearsals, receptions, funeral luncheons and overflow worship
- Youth outreach events
- Community Events like Operation Christmas Child
- Other Faith, Fun, Family & Outreach Events
- Elementary & Middle school physical education classes, recess and organized sports
- Youth outreach – basketball, volleyball, community and regional events
- Community outreach – adult sports leagues, hosting ministry partner events, emergency shelter space
- Meal preparation for church, school and ministry partner events
- Opportunities for outreach ministry food preparation
- Availability for in-house school lunch preparation and so much more
- Larger space provides greater flexibility for Bible studies and worship services
- Opportunities for outreach events, activities after school, and weekends
- A place the youth can call their own and so much more
Christ Lutheran Church & Education Campus
What led us to this point?
- 1980 Christ Lutheran is founded
- 1998 Master’s Plan adopted
- 1999 Construction begins at current property
- 2001 Christ Lutheran School opens
- 2003 Phase II completed
- 2009 Groundbreaking for Phase III
- 2014 Groundbreaking for Phase IV
Christ Lutheran Church
11720 Nieman Road
Overland Park, KS 66210
Contact us at:
Care Needs: Call or Text 913-346-3454