Our desire is to build trust in our neighbors by not being intrusive, respecting people’s privacy and choice not to participate. The communications sent out by REACH will offer service opportunities in our community, the metro area and the world, with events such as blood drives, recycling programs, packing shoe boxes.
We will be collecting cans of soup for City Union Mission.
Ways to help:
- Deliver invitations – 1/26, 11am
- Pick-up donated food – 2/2, 11 am
- Sort items – 2/3, 9:30 am
- Deliver donated food – times vary, contact Cris Molina for more information
- Bring your own donated items – pickup a shopping list at the display in the lobby
- Bring boxes to pack the donated items
SCHOOL SUPPLIES & FOOD
The Olathe Public School Foundation, MLM and New Hope Food Pantry couldn’t be more thankful for your donations! Over 5,500 items and almost 400 pounds of food were donated to these ministry partners.
Thank you to those of you who braved the heat to deliver invitations to our neighbors, picked up the items our neighbors left out for us, donated items, setup for sorting; sorted, labeled, counted, packed and delivered donations!
Church & Education Center
11720 Nieman Road
Overland Park, KS 66210
Contact us at:
Care Needs 913.754.5812