WHO WE ARE
Our mission is to provide a way for many individuals, businesses, institutions and churches to show their love for their neighbor with donations of time, money, and food so that those hungry and in need have a place to come for food; all the while giving God the glory.
Click here to visit the New Hope Food Pantry website
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Food Pantry - URGENT HELP NEEDED!
As an essential business, the New Hope Food Pantry is one of the few pantries remaining open for business and could really use your help as they are serving even more clients than ever. Please consider volunteering some of your day in service to those who are the most vulnerable.
The New Hope Food Pantry is in need of the following volunteers:
- Drivers – Pick up food donated by local grocery partners
- Shoppers – Collect food for each family who visits the pantry
- Team Leaders – Coordinates between the client and pantry shopper
- Client Check-In – Verifies client documentation and eligibility
- Greeters – Welcomes clients when they arrive
- Click here to go to the NHFP’s Volunteer page to complete a Volunteer application
How Your Helping Helps
Number of people fed by the New Hope Food Pantry in the past two years:
- Total number of people fed via Mobile Food Pantry: 8,183
- Total number of people fed via Food Pantry: 30,351
- Grand total number of people fed in 2017: 38,534
- Total number of people fed via Mobile Food Pantry: 8,888 (mobile food pantry is only available weather permitting)
- Total number of people fed via Food Pantry: 26,667
- Grand total number of people fed in 2018: 35,555
You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.
Christ Lutheran Church
11720 Nieman Road
Overland Park, KS 66210
Contact us at:
Care Needs: Call or Text 913-346-3454