WHO WE ARE
The mission of REACH is to connect with our neighbors by connecting them to those in need around our community, city, and world.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
REACH Update! Please read...
And together, what a difference we have made for our mission partners! Over the past 9 years, we’ve collected more than:
12 tons of food • 12,000 rolls of toilet paper • 25,000 school supplies •
5,000 other items such as coats, bed sheets, socks/underwear and cleaning supplies
However, due to COVID-19, we have decided to put our REACH efforts on hold for the next 12 months or until we are all able to move about without restrictions or fear of putting any of our neighbors in danger of transmitting the virus. We will however, be doing monthly Food Pantry collections for which we welcome your participation. Watch for the signs at our parking lot entrances and then either drop your donations at our front doors or bring them when our mission partner’s truck arrives.
Click the Save the Date option to view the currently scheduled upcoming events
October REACH Mission Project of the Month Was Huge Success!
Save the Date For These Upcoming Events
- October 10th/11th – Collecting brand new King and Full/Queen blankets for the MLM Christmas store
- November 7th/8th – Collecting non-perishable food for the New Hope Food Pantry
- December – listen for the announcement coming soon
November REACH Collection: Non-Perishable Food for New Hope
How We Accomplish Our Mission
- Help design the campaign card/flyer/invitation
- Assist with invitation assembly
- Provide snacks/water for distribution and/or collection weekends
- Help distribute invitations to our neighbors
- Provide lunch for invitation distribution day
- Help collect items provided by our neighbors
- Assist with setup for item sorting event
- Assist with the sorting event as a family/individual
- Write thank you notes to our neighbors who donated items
- Deliver the donated items to one or more of our mission partners
- Do your own mini-REACH collection in your own neighborhood – distribute invitations in your own neighborhood, collect the items, send thank you notes to your neighbors who donated items
- Join the REACH Leadership Team
You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.
Christ Lutheran Church
11720 Nieman Road
Overland Park, KS 66210
Contact us at:
Care Needs 913.754.5812